At VIATRIS™, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Regional Financial Analyst will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with European Trade Operations Manager (ETO), coordinate and monitor of the local processes aimed at preparing and aligning monthly Market Demand Forecast and potential environmental changes.
- Monthly Review of Supply Policy KPIs and analyze/approve monthly supply volumes
- Ensure the application of supply policy markets, and compliance with the European Supply Policy guidelines.
- Support ETO manager to timely collect market data information and monitor/approve of the unit data loaded each month by markets.
- Collect/Maintain unit price database across European markets for Viatris products in scope.
- Provide support in managing the monthly financial process by performing in depth analysis of in-market data.
- Consolidate the Monthly Market Supply Forecasts for Viatris Products in scope, prepare Regional Reports.
- Support the Budgeting process by reviewing the market submissions and highlighting areas of risks and opportunities
- Initiate and coordinate development of management reporting tools/financial dashboards/scorecards; Create new and improve the existing reports and analyses by considering new requirements and needs.
- Create various Ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with Company´s Policy & Procedures.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- University Degree in Economics or other finance related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a Finance Analyst role in multinational company
- Experience in Forecasting and Budgeting processes
- Experienced in Excel + Power Query + Power Pivot
- Strong Information System knowledge: Hyperion + SAP
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is a must
- High-level of accuracy
- Proactive and forward looking – anticipating
- Capable to adapt in rapidly changing environment
- Cross country and Cross functional collaboration
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language as well.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris Healthcare d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115a
- PIB: 112303566
- Matični broj: 21645800