LPP S.A. is an international company which has been successfully operating in the clothing industry for over 20 years. We manage five recognisable brands: RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO and SiNSAY.
Through our network of nearly 1,700 stores, we reach millions of customers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In our offices and sales structures, we create jobs for more than 22 thousand people.
Currently we are looking for:
Regional Visual Merchandiser for SiNSAY
Job place: Serbia (Belgrade), Bosnia and Bulgaria
- Supervising and coordinating work of the stores in the indicated region.
- Meeting sales targets, KPI’s, to maximize profit and minimize loss.
- Taking care of the commercial exposure of garment in the stores and on the shops windows by organization of VM trainings aiming increase of sales results.
- Coordinating openings of new stores on behalf of the Department Sales Creation.
- Supporting Sales Managers in the effective operation of the stores and team management.
LIST OF DUTIES OR TASKS PERFORMED CRITICAL TO SUCCESS:
- Responsibility for merchandising and sales plan fulfilment.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of the stores figures, factors, parameters and sales results, drawing conclusion and assuring commercial approach in garment exposure in the stores of a given department to maximize sales results.
- Building commercial awareness in VM field by best practice sharing, organization and monitoring of workshops in the stores to maximize sales results in appointed region.
- Performing trainings for stores, Regional Sales Managers and prepare special trainings
- Being in charge of planning the commercial and visual activity of the stores in a daily/weekly and seasonal manner.
- Keeping up to date on the latest fashion trends and providing feedback on competitors activity.
- Coordination and supporting of openings/liftings/rebuilding of the stores.
- Participating in recruitments for Store VM positions.
- At least 1 year of experience in VM management in fashion retail.
- Commercial approach.
- Knowledge of current trends as well as competitors offer – product awareness.
- Team management skills.
- English language proficient.
- Stable position within a well-established company in textile industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonuses, depending on business results.
- Dynamic working environment.
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.