Imagine a world where all your mobility needs are conveniently accessed through an app on your smartphone and delivered with zero emissions, zero ownership, and zero accidents.
This is the reality the automotive industry is waking up to today. It is our mission to design and co-create products and services, empowering our customers to make the transformation to sustainable mobility.
LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of electronic systems that enable access to vehicles, control driving authorization and ensure the availability of security and comfort features within the vehicle.
Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers and develop software for future vehicles of a renowned global automotive manufacturer. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hits the roads!
- Implementation of Change requests, analysis and fixing on all Defects from the assigned SW Area and get the SW ready for project milestones.
- Debugging of reported issues in simulation environment and on hardware
- Bugfixing of reported issues
- SW quality assurance (static code check, Klocwork, MISRA, etc.)
- Alignment within the own and other development teams to clarify and solve SW dependencies and conflicts
- Participation in SAFe meetings and ceremonies as required by Scrum team management
- Participation in project meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Documentation and tracking of issues in JIRA
- Flashing and testing of embedded SW on the target HW
Mandatory Skills Description:
- C++ programming, Linux, Auto > Agile > SAFe, Board support packages (BSP)
- CAN simulators, UDS, Persistency
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44+ cities and 25+ countries with an international, agile workforce of 18,000+ people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping 420+ global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel ... Saznajte više
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- RAD NA DALJINU
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE