We are looking for English speaking Relocation coordinator to join the team at our Belgrade, Serbia office.
DEPARTMENT NAME: Relocation
REPORTS TO: Regional Operations Manager
WORK LOCATION: Serbia
Reporting directly to Regional operations manager, the successful candidate will be part of a growing mobility team and will be the primary point of accountability for our global partners and employees and their families who are moving to Balkan countries and other markets. The candidate will need to ensure assignee’s smooth transition into the new location by coordinating work of the field consultants during orientation, home finding, school search, and immigration services in new location.
- Discussing and confirming service needs, interests, and requirements with the Assignee
- Maintaining consistent contact with the assignee, customer, and HR Manager throughout the service;
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision;
- Recording vital service-related information in V3 (internal software) daily by completing comments, statuses, time-tracker, costs other fields;
- Work with real estate agents as and when appropriate to ensure the properties selected meet the budget and requirements of the Assignee and that appointments run to schedule;
- Ensure knowledge of any client specific policies and service requirements. Completing any client forms related to the service;
- Act as a subject matter expert in terms of local area in respect of housing, schooling, recreational and leisure amenities, etc.;
- Providing clear guidance on the immigration procedure, requirements, timelines, and documents required for the process with an indication of who provides documents and in what format
- Supporting the Consultant with guidance, advice, and training during the service
- Monitoring the Consultant’s reporting in internal software
- University degree
- Service industry work experience (at least 3 years in the field of immigration compliance)
- Expert knowledge of destination and the surrounding areas
- Good foundation knowledge about expat living areas and the rental property market
- Excellent English and preferable one other language
- Sophisticated manner (ability to relate to people, clients, and staff, at all levels)
- Strong service inclination and customer orientation
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with confidence (verbally and in writing)
- Excellent listening skills
- Accuracy and Punctuality
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Work experience in a customer-focused environment is an advantage
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Workload Management: Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Pace: Proven success in a fast-paced environment.
- Stress Management: Ability to manage stress effectively.
- Focus: Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively in a diverse and inclusive organization
- Ability to gain respect and build good relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues