We are a fully remote accounting firm specializing in the International US Tax and we are looking for a new member to join our international team. Full training will be provided. If you enjoy working with financial statements, we will happily support your growth and pay for your further trainings and qualifications to become an IRS certified Enrolled Agent.
- Full-time position – 40h a week.
- It is a remote position. Training might be provided in person or via online via screen sharing. 4 week training will be provided.
- Flexible working hours – Work anywhere in the word!
- High growth potential
- Assistance with gathering relevant information to complete tax returns;
- Communication with clients,
- Collect data from source documents and organize it in Excel
- Data entry into our tax software.
- Tax return preparation upon finishing the first training;
- Provide exceptional customer service;
Ideal candidate would have:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ethical and interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethics – working online requires self-motivation to create your own schedule
- Proficient skills in the MS Office suite and familiarity with online platforms;
- Strong attention to details while analyzing data;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Previously experience with accounting/taxation/finance is an advantage.
- Kanada, Toronto, 439 University Avenue - 5th Floor