Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire a Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking web applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards - from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
- Develop complex state of art software projects
- Participate in the architecture and development life cycles of software products
- Design and create database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Work with the latest development and technologies
- 5+ years of experience with .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework
- 2+ years of experience with front-end libraries (React, Angular, Vue)
- Good understanding of best coding practices
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person
An advantage would be
- Experience with Azure or/and AWS
- Experience in multithreaded applications
- Usage of SCRUM, Agile
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
What we offer
- An opportunity to join our trainings
- Team buildings and parties
- Professional growth in a global company
- Variety of meaningful projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- Knowledge sharing
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Employee Referral program with bonuses