Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Repair Administrator, Quote & Order Management
This position holder will be responsible for day-to-day repair management quotes and subsequent orders, performing administrative and maintenance activities to fulfill contractual requirements of the SRT program.
- Perform day-to-day repair order management in support of all SRT repair management program activities, ensuring contractual service levels are met or exceeded
- Ensure timely and accurate receipt and processing of quotes and other repair-related input from vendors
- Process repair quotes for appropriate approvals
- Assessing quotes for anomalies or incorrect interpretation of contract conditions
- Order and data administration associated with the EDI and the SAP system
- Ensure satisfactory metrics of Repair Order Management’s operational dashboards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure professional interactions and communications relating to relative area
- Conduct order and data administration within the SAP system
- Ensure transactions and system integrity is maintained
- Perform data Entry and transaction monitoring, ensuring prompt follow up of orders
- Assist in preparing Customer and Vendor Meeting presentation packages
- Co-ordination and collaboration with the Inventory & Data Management team
- Co-ordination and collaboration with the 24/7 Customer Support team
- Transactions are completed and managed within agreed timeframes
- Management of individual performance in line with company policies and values
- All other duties as assigned
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- 2+ years’ experience in a repair management or related administrative field
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs
- SAP experience a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2019.