Cambridge Fund is an Investment Vehicle of a Family Office from Los Altos, California. Cambridge Fund is investing in real-estate properties and new technology companies. The Family Office is partially owned by a family of Serbian descents.
We are looking for a:
Research and Administrative Officer
Initial trial work in Serbia and continued work in California
All candidates are welcome to apply! Please be brave and don’t hesitate to explore new experience.
- Initial Trial research work from Home in Serbia and Position in California after
- In Serbia: Research work online that includes use of Excel Sheets
- In California: Research and Admin Work: Phone calls, Billing etc.
- The candidate will manage activities related to property research, outreach, property acquisition, property management, due diligence, property sale, including marketing, lead generation, leasing, and maintaining good customer relations with real-estate agents and prospective clients
- This is a growing position that primarily encompasses work in the field of real-estate and hi-tech investments. The fund is exploring other investment alternatives and job description may vary relative to the investment strategy
- This is a working both in and out of the office position so a current valid driver's license, good driving record are necessary
- Great internet research and data processing skills
- Entry Level position for a Quick and Smart Person
- Candidate should have a good command of English language and preferably some experience working in English speaking country or in an international environment where English was used as a working language
- Candidate is ideally currently employed in a field but that work is not necessarily related to real-estate and tech investments
- Candidate is ideally recently graduated or a future graduate person but can show a history of previous successful work engagements
- Candidate’s background in real-estate is welcome but it is not necessary
- Candidate’s background in construction is welcome but not necessary
- The Office is looking for a full-time position available for a Serbian, Slovak, Ruthenian, Hungarian and English speaking candidates. Excellent Command and Proficiency in English language is a must
- You are a hardworking, resourceful, ambitious, and entrepreneurial person with an ambition to develop career in the United States and globally
- We are looking for a persistent, quick, witty, internet savvy person with the ambition and strong passion to learn and work in real-estate industry
Interviews in English will be conducted both online. Interview dates can be flexible.
Internet tests will be conducted.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter, no later than 29.01.2019. Apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.