The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
Temporary contract as a maternity cover
About your Role
As a Resource Manager in our Resource Management team, you will plan, develop and coordinate specific Business Unit team on a daily basis, according to ASEE standards in order to achieve high level of service and efficiency. You will also support Project Management on banking software project implementations.
In addition, you will provide monthly, quarterly and annual Operation Office reports for the BU Managers, Operation Office Manager and Head of Resource Management. You will continually maintain OO policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance and accuracy with the ASEE Country Group Standards and Guidelines.
- You have around one year of experience in resource management or project management
- You have knowledge and understanding of business analysis and processes
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- You hold bachelor degree in Organizational sciences
- You are fluent in English
- You are detail oriented
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a good team player and open to acquiring and constantly improving your skills and competencies
What we offer
- Temporary maternity leave replacement
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 03.03.2020.