DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. We take not to the project, but to DataArt.
We are now looking for a specialist with a basic understanding of management, excellent knowledge of terminology, and well-developed communication skills (spoken and written) to coordinate our internal staffing processes. The work involves a lot of communications with project and delivery managers, and its results influence the development of DataArt’s network through the coordination of the staffing process. This role is an excellent fit for those who want to develop their management skills and are interested in staffing management. Developing competence in staffing management, we encourage our colleagues to raise their expertise not only during the onboarding period but much further, there are various opportunities in large projects that are focused on a specific area.
- Independent analysis and discovery of project requirements (DM/PM/TL and so on)
- Building a staffing strategy together with the project team, managing customer expectations
- Assistance with candidate selection, both internal (bench) and external (pipeline), as per project requests
- Interaction with recruitment teams and updates of hiring requests
- Help draft job descriptions
- Proven experience in resource management, staffing coordination or recruitment leadership
- Good understanding of IT
- Hand-on with staffing in the process
- Can assess how a candidate is suitable for the position and sell them the opportunity. Also knows how important it is to understand the candidate's motivation and develop a dialogue that will lead to a positive decision
- Responsible, able to multitask and work effectively under a heavy workload
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Confidence in the promotion of non-standard and outstanding solutions
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Background in staffing processes in international companies
What we offer:
- Holidays. As per the local laws of the country you are assigned to.
- Care for your Health. Reimbursement for medical services.
- Paid Sick Leave. 10 sick leave days without doctor’s notice. Longer sick leave accords with the location’s norms.
- Vacations and Special Days Off. As per the local laws of the country you are assigned to.
- Comfortable Work Conditions. Flex hours and assistance in workplace setup.
- Internal Educational Platform. Access to professional courses and training.
- Internal English Language Courses. Corporate online training with highly-qualified teachers.
- Equal Opportunities. Equal approach without prejudice.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve. We integrate our…Više o poslodavcu