We are looking for:
Are you able to think outside the box? Are you self-motivated, focused and driven individual with a strong desire to succeed? Looking for a great place to work and grow?
Well… we have a great opportunity for you! Our company is looking for Retention Manager who wants to earn money in an exciting and dynamic environment based in our Belgrade office.
Retention Manager is responsible for the Retention department, management of client’s account, with emphasis on retaining existing clients, while ensuring highest level of support through the process using top notch communication skills via phone and email.
- Controlling, motivating and supporting retention agents
- Contributing to company growth and financial targets by performing high levels of client acquisition, retention, reactivation and up-sell
- Following up on contacts for future business prospects
- Managing all the activities revolving client’s account
- Handling the CRM on day to day management
- Financial market analyses and projections
- Ability to reach monthly KPIs
You will need to have:
- Previous work experience in managing retention, trading and sales
- Full business proficiency in English (additional language is an advantage)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of financial markets and different types on investments
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build trust with customers
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Determination to succeed and be motivated by earning money.
We are offering you…
- Both, fun and professional work environment
- Team of young and successful individuals
- Attractive commissions and bonus structure on top of the base salary
- Additional rewards for exceeding goals
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you believe you have what it takes, please send your CV electronically.
Due to high volume of applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 31.05.2019.
Avaleti Media d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 16v
- PIB: 111292281
- Matični broj: 21456667