Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion, Hyperoptic is hiring for a Revenue Assurance Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Analysis and Reporting: Analyze and research revenue usage streams to ensure all transactions are correctly billed. Analyze revenue streams to detect and correct revenue leakage, providing accurate and comprehensive documentation of issues identified and resolutions reached.
- System and Data Analysis: Work closely with systems/data asset team and investigate revenue reconciliation issues as data moves between two billing platforms. Troubleshoot data feeds and provide recommendations for short-term and long-term system and process improvement.
- Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to improve billing and cross-functional business processes and related systems. Assist implementation of the new billing platform. Keeping up to date with (and implementing where applicable) best practice processes, company policies, legislative changes, taxation procedure and compliance requirements and playing a leading role in system and process improvements.
- OFCOM Accreditation: Support Revenue Assurance Manager in documentation management and preparation for OFCOM Audit.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance
- 2-3 years related experience
- Strong IT skills: including MS Office; Advanced Excel, Tableau knowledge is preferable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge and expertise covering conduct of business, corporate governance, legal and regulatory risk change management
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 12x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA