Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 240,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
RISK ADVISORY CONSULTANT
Work you will do
Work of a Consultant in Risk Advisory department is expected to be focused on the areas of risk management and specific accounting standards. Areas of risk management covers processes of risk identification, measurement, mitigation and reporting on risk exposures Accounting standards in focus are those that deal with various aspects of financial instruments (IFRS9, IFRS13, IFRS3…). You will design holistic and data-driven financial risk management solutions that strengthen client’s financial risk management capabilities. In this role, you will develop broad consulting skills; effectively develop conclusions from analysis, take responsibility for creating and leading portions of deliverable interacting with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to ensure a superior client experience.
- Understand the scope and goal of the projects
- Perform analysis of the financial data in line with instructions from superiors (data crunching, data transformations, conclusions based on the data characteristics and goal of the task)
- Report to supervisors on results of the analysis
- Be ready to learn
- Be able to work in a team
- Be able to have meaningful and professional communication with clients when necessary
Consultant will work in a team of experienced professionals in the areas of risk management. Small teams provide opportunities to learn fast and to have direct line of communication to members and superiors. This should enable consultant to reach high level of experience in a short period of time.
Ideal candidate’s qualifications
- Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Core Professional and Technical capabilities
- Knows the Business and the Industry: Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Executive Presence: Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Global Mindset: Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Bachelor degree from one of the following faculties: Faculty of economics, Faculty of Mathematics, Faculty of organizational science
- Basic economical and good statistical knowledge
Preferred (will be considered as a plus but not obligatory):
- Master degree in quantitative finance
- Work with statistical programs (R, SPSS, Statistica,...)
- Programming skills
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Minimum 40 hours of training per year
- Possibility of gaining professional certification
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Supplementary health insurance
- International travel insurance
- A competitive salary
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV on our company website electronically.
Deloitte pruža usluge revizije, poreskog, poslovnog, finansijskog i konsaltinga u upravljanju rizicima. Putem globalne mreže povezanih članova u preko 150 zemalja, Deloitte svojim klijentima obezbeđuje mogućnosti svetskog nivoa i usluge visokog kvaliteta, pružajući im ono što je neophodno kako bi savladali i najsloženije izazove svog poslovanja. Približno 290.000 Deloitte-ovih stručnjaka radi na prepoznatljivosti Deloitte-a kao najbolje globalne kompanije za profesionalne usluge. Deloitte-ove stručnjake…Više o poslodavcu