About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
About the role
The Risk & Compliance Officer is there to make sure TMF Group policies, standards and regulatory requirements are appropriately implemented and consistently applied in the organisation.
- Supporting SEE Market in Risk and Compliance related activities and projects;
- Keeping up to date with relevant Anti -Money Laundering legislation and Group’s Know Your Client (KYC) internal policies;
- Conducting KYC checks and assist in periodic review of client files ensuring due diligence documentation is in order;
- Supporting SEE Market Operational Risk and Compliance Team in sustaining ongoing internal and external audits relating to ISO/ISAE certification process, as well as internal control audits;
- Providing support with GDPR and general Data Privacy matters;
- Supporting local maintenance of Busines Continuity Management system;
- Conducting Enterprise Risk Management reviews, general business and more specific risk reviews;
- Supporting Market Operational Risk and Compliance with development, implementation and adaptation of Group and local Policies;
- Updating internal compliance database and administration according to Group procedures and deadlines;
- Liaising with TMF Group Compliance Officers and SEE Market Operational Risk and Compliance Team members based in Budapest, Belgrade, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Bucharest, Sofia and Athens;
- Other administrative support and coordination with teams according to instructions of SEE Market Head of Operational Risk and Compliance.
Ideally you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Faculty of law preferred, but not exclusively;
- 2-3 years of experience working in the field (relevant topics listed in the responsibilities segment);
- Good knowledge of English language is mandatory, both verbal and written;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Comfortable with team work and collaboration
What's in it for you:
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem profesionalih finansijskih i pravnih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji, a tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas TMF Group posluje u 83 zemlje sa misijom da svojim klijentima olakša poslovanje na različitim tržištima i jurisdikcijama, a naši lokalni eksperti u svakoj zemlji imaju odgovornost da poslovanje naših klijenta bude u skladu sa regulatornim zakonima i propisima. ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE