SAP Sales Cloud Business Analyst
You are a SAP Sales Cloud Business Analyst who will be a part of a strong team working on one of the first regional SAP Sales Cloud implementations, and there is more to come.
Wireless Media is a certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on omnichannel customer engagement, so we have built a strategic partnership with SAP in order to support our capabilities and service offerings.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of technology, content, and product specialists working together with SAP consultants, creating a meaningful impact in the world of the connected consumer.
- Schedule and lead workshops with customers to understand, define and document their business requirements
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect to confirm the solution design approach for the project
- Understand, define and document the unique requirements for each customer’s product offerings, product configurations, business logic, pricing, sales process, and customer-facing documentation
- Collaborate with other team members on integration data mapping requirements and design
- Actively participate in the configuration and testing of the solution to ensure the project scope and timeline are met
- 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst on customer software implementations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Experience with CRM / Sales Cloud / CPQ software implementation is plus
- Defining client business requirements and creating solution design
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Ability to see the big picture
- Orientation to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starting motivation
- Knowledge sharing
In return, we offer.
- Competitive salary
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
- Private medical insurance
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.