At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
The job holder supports the corresponding Manager in all activities of the department and ensures active participation in the daily business of his/her responsibilities.
- Developing and maintaining all the global and local SAP applications in various landscapes, including ABAP programming, Report building and Workflow developments.
- Developing and maintaining interfaces between SAP systems and other Applications as well with as external partners and applications.
- Key expertise in below Technologies:
- ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Forms - SAPScript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms.
- ABAP Proxy and BAPI/RFC.
- SAP Enhancements (User-Exits, Customer-Exits & BADI).
- Zebra Label Designing.
- SAP FIORI and UI5.
- SAP S/4 HANA.
- Workflows Configuration and Development.
- Backend OData service development.
- RF Screen programming.
- Defining technical specifications and creating software documentations according to Magna Global IT standards.
- Familiar with SD, MM, EWM, FI, PP & PS Business process.
- Responsible for the daily management of change requests involving systems development.
- Efficient communication with Functional and other development resources.
- Supporting and resolving issues in support AMS areas.
- Contributing to projects.
- Ensuring global support.
- Control of change requests and development of technical solutions.
- Professional Consulting.
- Time tracking according to Magna Global IT standards.
- Cost-conscious travel planning according to Magna Global IT policy.
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other comparable education.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP Development.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience of ABAP Development, S/4 HANA, Workflows, ABAP OOP, FIORI and UI5.
- Knowledge of Web Dynpro and FPM is an advantage.
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- Analytical and flexible approach in projects and support areas.
- Independent and methodical working style.
- Practice-oriented way of working, technical enthusiasm and goal orientation.
- Teamwork and customer orientation.
- Teamwork and social skills, high internal and external service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence and accuracy, willingness and ability to acquire new skills.
10-25% Regular Overnight Travel.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu