JobRack -American SEO Agency
Rad od kuće
We are an SEO agency that manages SEO campaigns and content marketing for eCommerce brands and software companies in the United States and Europe such as Citizen Watch, Frederique Constant, Bulova, Goat.com and many, many more global brands.
We offer continuous SEO and digital marketing training so you can improve your skills and level up your career. Our team will invest more than one hundred hours into your training. The training includes digital marketing courses, coaching from a senior marketer and working directly with global brands to make an impact on their strategy.
At a minimum you will have:
- At least 1 year of SEO experience: Skillfull at on-page optimization, keyword research and preparing content briefs
- Fluent Written and Spoken English*: write metadata, content briefs, and /a couple of sentences of on-page web copy that require minimal edits
- Advanced in Excel and Google Analytics, and other SEO tools: Familiar with common SEO tools, including Ahrefs, Search Console, and Google Analytics. Very strong Excel/Google Sheets skills which will allow you to quickly manipulate and analyze SEO data sets.
- Passionate about digital marketing and SEO: Constantly eager to try new things, advance your skills, and remain on the cutting edge of the digital marketing field
- Excellent deadline management skills: Able to routinely hit deadlines provided by project managers and proactively solve issues that would prevent you from hitting deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills: Able to communicate with project managers and SEO strategists to tackle challenges as they come
- Strong Analytical Thinking: Ability to comprehend and produce technical deliverables, including keyword research and technical audits
- Familiarity with Content Marketing Strategy: Produce content deliverables, including keyword research-driven blog topic lists, content briefs, and recommendations for improving existing pieces of content
- Quick and agile learner: Ability to quickly develop an understanding of our clients and their industries, and to deliver marketing materials that will meet the expertise level of their audience
- Excellent research skills: you are able to research how our client's competitors are marketing themselves to develop new strategies that beat out the competition
Brownie points for:
- Experience working in an agency setting
- Experience working with businesses based in the United States
- Experience working with eCommerce businesses
- Excellent content writing skills (we have a very high bar for good writing skills)
The personal traits of our perfect colleague:
- Extremely organized – there are hundreds of tasks involved in running a successful SEO campaign and you’ll need to be able to manage all of these tasks and make sure nothing gets missed
- Proactive personality, not afraid of taking initiative and improving the way we do our work
- Friendly approach and positive attitude - always more than welcome
- Passionate about learning and gaining new skills
- Capable of solving complex problems and taking initiative
- Takes ownership of results and issues that arise
About the role:
Needless to say that our next SEO Analyst has a huge impact on our clients' businesses. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, hard-working, enthusiastic and a real problem solver when it comes to research, SEO strategy and analytics.
Your main responsibilities as an SEO Analyst will include:
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Learning technical SEO
- Delivering documents with well-researched and data-backed SEO recommendations
- Google Analytics research
- Competition research
- $1500-$1700 per month
- Annual salary growth opportunities in line with performance
- Abundant opportunity for growth within the company: Learn people management, client interaction, or expanding beyond ---SEO as the opportunities arise
- Best-in-class training provided: although we count on your expertise, training and onboarding will be provided
- Long-term growth opportunities: job security & steady workload
- Fully remote & flexible
- Full-time opportunity with flexible hours outside of a mandatory daily 9-1 PM US ET overlap
- 24 days of paid vacation per year, sick leave & government holidays included
- $500 Wellness annual allowance
- $750 work-from-home allowance
- $3000 annual professional development allowance - this money is to be spent on training, conferences, or anything that helps you excel at your job
How to apply?
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and fill in the application form
- You’ll be invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
- Test tasks for the shortlisted candidates
- Video Interview where we can get to know each other in more depth
Applications are only accepted through JobRack. The employer has specifically requested that you do not contact them directly. If you have any questions please contact us electronically.
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu