We are an SEO agency that manages SEO campaigns and content marketing for ecommerce brands and software companies in the United States and Europe such as Citizen Watch, Frederique Constant, Bulova, Goat.com and many, many more global brands.
Currently we are a team of 18, consisting of client-facing account managers, strategists and analysts and internal operations and marketing managers. Our number of clients is constantly growing and we are on the lookout for the next Content Manager to join the team and work on managing and coordinating the content for our clients.
We offer continuous SEO and digital marketing training so you can improve your skills and level-up your career. Our team will invest more than one hundred hours into your training. The training includes digital marketing courses, coaching from senior marketers and working directly with global brands to make an impact on their strategy.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Needless to say that our next Content Manager has a huge impact on our clients' businesses.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for managing the delivery of high quality content including defining and sourcing the right kind of content writers for a range of different content styles and brands.
Depending on your experience you may also be skilled at developing content strategy including working with the clients directly to develop great content strategy. Whatever your level you are extremely organized and detailed-oriented.
You must also be enthusiastic and a real problem solver when it comes to communicating directly with clients and other stakeholders and responding to stakeholder requests in a timely manner, answering emails, and organizing files and information.
A content manager's job may involve all aspects of the content production process including researching, sourcing, and ensuring the delivery of interesting content to be published for members and readers.
There may also be aspects of writing and editing for specific projects however any significant writing or editing you would source writers to complete this for you.
If you are eager to learn new things and are excited about ongoing training, we are the right place for you. Our team is super supportive and you will be constantly interacting with our senior consultants, account managers and analysts, learning and growing with us.
We have a very team-oriented and cooperative work environment.
We work remotely but we talk regularly throughout the day to stay connected. You will be a full member of our global team and participate in meetings with our clients. Everyone is helpful and supportive of their teammates.
Your main responsibilities as a Content Manager will include:
- Take ownership of the delivery and implementation of quality content for our clients
- Working alongside Account Managers to manage content development for our client projects
- Tracking and maintaining communication with project stakeholders
- Identifying and sourcing of quality content writers to meet our client deliverables
- Working with stakeholders to set achievable service and delivery expectations
- Working closely with vendors to produce content that generates client results
- Anticipating and communicating project pitfalls or potential roadblocks
- Performing quality checks on content to ensure quality and accuracy
- Resolving vendor questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients and internal teams
- Maintaining a content calendar to support client marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Developing client content strategies (depending on your experience)
The qualifications of the most suitable candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Familiar with managing web content, blog strategy and execution
- Experience working on client projects
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Brownie points for:
- Startup experience
- Project management experience
- Proficient in Asana for project management
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP)
The personal traits of our perfect colleague:
- Extremely organized – there are hundreds of tasks involved in running a successful SEO campaign and you’ll need to be able to manage all of these tasks and make sure nothing gets missed
- Proactive personality, not afraid of taking initiative and improving the way we do our work
- Friendly approach and positive attitude - always more than welcomed
- Passionate about learning new things
- Analytic and eager to problem solve
- Takes ownership of results and issues that arise
- Enjoys working collaboratively and engaging with teammates
- ‘Can do’ attitude
Tools we use:
- Google Drive
- Digital Marketing Software
- Full time position (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Flexible schedule - Preferably 9-5pm US EST, but you manage your own working hours so long as you can work 4 hours across US EST (GMT-5) - Our Office is in Boston, USA
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Occasional free lunch stipend
- PTO (10 days off for every 6 months of employment)
- $750/ year Work from Home Allowance
- $500/ year Wellness-stipend
- Remuneration package of 1500-2500 USD depending on experience, relevant skill set and English proficiency
HOW TO APPLY
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and Complete the application form
- Short introductory call - chance to say hello and meet face to face.
- Paid test tasks - we’ll give you a chance to show us your skills and approach. You’ll be paid for your time, we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either.
- In depth interview - Chance for us to talk in more detail together about your future working with us.
We’re fully committed to getting a great long term team member. We’re very excited by the opportunities to start to build out our remote team and hope you are excited about working with a Boston based company, hopefully you’ll be visiting us in person one day in the future too!
I look forward to hearing from you.
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu