As an SEO Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for auditing websites, implementing the best on-page SEO practices and making sure that the assigned websites are fully optimized. Therefore, the ability to work with various SEO tools is essential, as you’ll be required to perform SEO website analysis. Other tasks involve researching backlinking opportunities, negotiating prices, and drafting emails to current and prospective clients. A curious and dynamic attitude, positive outlook, and market-oriented mindset are also a must.
- Work closely in a team in a productive manner
- Audit websites using various SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Pingdom Tools
- Perform keyword research and analysis
- Research and realize backlinking opportunities
- Write effective emails to reach out to website owners, publishers, and potential clients
- Negotiate deals successfully to acquire backlinks
- Provide detailed writing instructions to content writers
- Brainstorm and explore new ways to grow an online business
What to bring
- High-level English language skills
- Skilled at formatting emails that lead to a high response rate
- Interest in SEO
- Goal-driven and have a knack for negotiating
- Being creative and innovative
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Previous work experience is preferable, but not mandatory
- Capable of sitting 8 hours or more behind the computer
- Being able to acquire new information quickly and put it to use
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
- Able to accept and implement feedback
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment and with a productivity tracking tool such as Timedoctor
- Performance-based bonuses (can be as high as 100% of base salary)
- Extensive and strict training courses that will teach you all aspects of Internet marketing, such as SEO, link building, social media marketing, paid marketing, etc.
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Working in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- Starting salary range: €250 – €450/month
As an SEO marketing assistant, the sky’s the limit. Everything is designed to facilitate the ambitious marketing entrepreneurs with opportunities for growth. The position offers an exciting trajectory for fast-track career development. If you are looking to move up the ladder, are ambitious and have the skills to match it, then you can upgrade to the post of an SEO marketing specialist, then an SEO manager, eventually a marketing manager, marketing director, and finally, a business owner with a stake in the company.
Your base salary, along with your commission, depends on the value that you bring to the highly-structured organization that the company has built. In the final stages of the selection process, candidates are invited to a paid one-week trial period. If they pass, a two-month training period will follow. The usual starting salary during the trial and training period is €250, but it could go up to €350 depending on your level of English and knowledge of SEO. Although candidates generally qualify for bonuses only after the training period has ended, if you excel, there is an opportunity to start earning bonuses earlier. We will grant you full access to the resources, including capital, workforce, and technology, to create something significant and long-lasting.
If you are interested, send us your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH. These two documents mark the start of the application process, so we will use them to evaluate your English skills. If they are in any other language, we won’t take your application into consideration.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your skills. The process includes a test assignment, as well as an interview so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
- Holandija, , Beatrixstraat 30