We are looking for an SEO Expert to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with our existing SEO & development team. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase profitability and visibility.
- Writing original, engaging, well-researched content that contributes to the overall goals of the marketing and SEO content strategies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Conducting ongoing content audit, refreshing and improving old content and writing new SEO-orientated content in line with marketing and SEO content strategies
- Executing best practices when conducting content formatting, on-page SEO, and proofreading, ensuring content is accurate, compliant and error-free before publication
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Develop and execute strategies for SEO (US clients)
- Develop ideas for the awesome content
- Build quality links for our clients
- Do a complex research
- Work closely with our team of US writers on ideas
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (especially in writing)
- Understanding of the key principles of search engine optimization including keyword research and on-page and off-site SEO.
- Creative and positive team spirit, willing to learn and grow
- Familiar with SEO tools like Google keyword planner, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics...
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Experience in SEO optimization
- Commitment to the delivery of ethical (‘white hat’) SEO
- Familiarity with the WordPress platform
- Full-time work-from-home experience
- Flextime - flexible working hours
- Additional (with continuous independent) education and mentoring by developers and SEO specialists
If you believe that you meet the requirements please submit Your up-to-date CV (in English) electronically.
- Srbija, Beograd, Jurija Gagarina 231
- PIB: 111887710
- Matični broj: 21561436