SMT Operator - Polish language (m/f)
If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for first line support to our regional companies and efficiently resolving all requests and queries. Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities in order to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities
- Onboard new suppliers in SMT in close alignment with requestor
- Review submitted answers of suppliers including document check (insurance, licences, etc.)
- Supplier communication in case of questionnaire not answered, updated documents not provided, etc.
- Prepare and distribute weekly and / or monthly SMT Performance Statistic to stakeholders (number of questionnaires sent, number of supplier evaluated, not approved suppliers used)
- Alignment with other SMT specialist if supplier is used across several KN countries
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Your skills and experience:
- Fluent in English language
- Intermediate knowledge of Polish language
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Team spirit and customer orientation
- Attention to detail and result oriented
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Deadline for applications: 29.01.2020.