Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
SQM Project Purchaser (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Lead involvement of SQM and suppliers along with the project team from early project phase on with focus on critical components
- Lead and drive component risk analysis. Guide (customer) requirements review for purchased components and manage mitigation plan between SQM CI (supplier) and project Engineering team
- Drive the team to identify critical and long lead time components and drive Maturity Evaluation
- Track and document component introduction status and report to Project Team / PM
- Change Management in Series Projects for PTNs (in case of new sourcing)
- Review of Responsibility Matrix in case of customer directed supplier/component during quote phase
- Report continuously APQP / PPAP status from SQM towards project team/ engineering
- Initiate escalation and corrective actions in case of deviations, e.g. the project schedule or component quality requirements can't be met
- Responsible that all components are PSW released completely before PPAP and R@R
- Technical academic studies or comparable education
- At least 2 years of experience in different SQM / production / Customer Quality functions/ professional experience in quality function and/or in project management preferably in automotive industry.
- Expert in SQM Processes and PLC
- Experience with supplier management, continuous improvement, quality assurance, industrial engineering, production, escalation management
- Experience in working & coordination of international teams on quality and project issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English language
- MS Office skills
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 09.06.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental:
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu