We are looking for SRE / DevOps engineer with a strong knowledge of how to configure and maintain highly available, reliable MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc… services -- and automate such deployments. The job is for a Linux expert with a strong drive to automate things & desire to research & learn.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
- 3+ years of Linux experience
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in setupping reliable private network channels between nodes with low latency. Mesh VPN (wireguard, tinc), client/server cert auth (with optional ssl tcp proxy terminator), any similar tech
- Real experience with network partitioning issues and other problems with distributed systems
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Experience writing scripts in python/go/bash
- Experience working with docker, containers
- Experience working with KVM virtualization
- Experience working with Ceph
- Experience working with one of the monitoring systems: Prometheus/Zabbix/opennms
- Experience working with Foreman/Spacewalk/RedHat satellite
- Knowledge of provisioning and configurations tools like terraform/ansible
- Experience writing guides and technical documentation
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.