Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
As a part of Data management team, Data specialist is responsible to maintain correct aircraft inventory data. He/She ensures that system is up-to-date and installed or removed components are recorded in the correct inventory locator.
- Maintenance of aircraft equipment data and involvement of the appropriate stakeholders utilizing established workflows
- Manage customer orders - aircraft configuration recorded in the system is up-to-date and installed/removed components are recorded in the correct inventory locator.
- Aircraft inventory corrections and troubleshooting (Shelf life corrections, Counters corrections, Special component corrections) to ensure highest data quality
- Date of manufacture corrections and updates for components in SAP
- Implement aircraft components phase in (activation) according contracted components with customer
- Implement aircraft components phase out (deactivation) in SAP
- All other data corrections with regards to aircraft components.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Profound technical and administrative background
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Airline industry or MRO experience desired
- English B1 level
- SAP basic knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, team-player and cross-cultural awareness, customer & service
- Focus, result & quality orientation
- Self-starter with a can-do mentality, independent and self-motivated personality with an affinity to details and high-quality standards
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2020.