TITLE: SW TAC Hospitality – Concierge Analyst
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position works in Technical Assistance Center (TAC) environment by remotely providing first time remote installations, implementations and deployment to NCR Silver customers.
- Position is responsible successfully completing initial and all subsequent additional internal or external technical, administrative, procedural, communicational and customer handling/care trainings, coaching and courses after which is considered trained and familiarized with all duties, responsibilities, processes and procedures of the position.
- Position is responsible for being fully familiar and compliant with all current duties, responsibilities, processes and procedures of the position through following all official channels of communication including but not limited to: knowledgebase repositories, CRMs, physical and digital documents, email, electronic and verbal directives from the leadership, etc.
- Position is responsible for being fully familiar and compliant with all required and applicable NCR global procedures, training, Core Shared Values compliance, Code of Conduct, Security Awareness, Rulebook, labor law and labor regulations and any other procedure applicable to the position.
- Position is part of the Team consisting of variable number of same or similar positions, performing/having same or similar duties, responsibilities, processes and procedures. Scope of level of support will be described in detail in assigned Team’s Knowledgebase and documentation. The scope of level of support varies from Team to Team.
- Planning and implementation of enhancements and upgrades as well as special maintenance tasks Remote implementation
- Perform technical training for users and administrators as well as colleagues
- Planning and coordinating appointments with customers and partners
- Testing of processes/workflows to ensure high quality before project handover to the customer
- Assistance in obtaining and tracking professional services feedback sheets
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a related field preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt
- Emphasis on attention to detail
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions and the ability to teach and train others
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills – 2nd language is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, online as a presenter and in writing
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- One or more years of experience in a customer service industry
- Proficiency using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Understanding of network setup
- VOIP experience
Requirements for the job:
- High School degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in performing the same or similar activities
- Satisfactory initial level of communication and customer support skills, customer care skills and customer handling skills
- Satisfactory functional knowledge of foreign languages required for communicating with customers
- Satisfactory technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize large amount of details and make multiple checks to ensure accuracy
- Ability to successfully complete and successfully utilize technical training required for successful execution of work duties and responsibilities as defined by the job description
- Work Ethics, behavior and attitude compliant consistent with Work Rulebook, NCR’s Core Shared Values and Code of Conduct
NCR d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Milentija Popovića 5a
- PIB: 107153981
- Matični broj: 20764406