Country Navigator is looking for an independent/ self-employed, Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support with lead generation activity.
As the #1 Cultural Intelligence platform in the world, Country Navigator is used by many global businesses. With a mission to support individuals and organizations to work more effectively across cultures, our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) and blended solutions deliver learning and cultural profiling to employees, globally.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Position: Independent contractor SDR
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for following a sales playbook to contact prospects using a multi-channel approach including email, LinkedIn, and phone calls. The main objective is to generate meetings from an identified set of leads or prospective clients.
The SDR will be dedicated to booking as many qualified appointments as possible with the right individuals within organizations that meet our criteria. The SDR must have a ‘never give up’ attitude to connect and communicate with prospects for appointments.
- Follow the sales playbook and using multi-touch communication methods to book appointments
- Picking up the phone and calling cold prospects
- Using LinkedIn to connect and communicate with prospects
- Recording activity in the company CRM
- Working closely with Head of Sales to improve and enhance the playbook and lead generation process
This contractual role includes an opportunity to earn commissions on any appointments above set target per month.
TMA World Ltd
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Surrey