eLogii is the leading cloud-based delivery management software solution for route planning and optimisation.
Our mission is to help our customers optimise their operations and save time and money in the process.
Our SaaS platform supports businesses around the world of all sizes and across various sectors such as Retail & Distribution, E-Commerce, Food Delivery, Logistics, Post & Courier, Field Service, and Healthcare & Pharmacy.
We are trusted by sector-leading Enterprises, such as Caldic and Unimasters (and many more!).
You will be executing our Growth strategy by:
- Targeting named accounts for eLogii through warm leads, cold prospecting, industry events and social selling
- Have a robust understanding of sales methodologies and sales forecasting
- Be incredibly structured in your approach to selling, navigating sales pursuits and deal qualification
- Have demonstrable experience in team selling
- Undercover value creation opportunities in our customers’ business which can be addressed by the eLogii platform, underpinned by a demonstrable business case
- Liaising with Technical teams to ensure we onboard clients in a way that maximises the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
- Gain market insights and trends in order to ensure we continue to build a market leading product which solves our customers most important problems
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP's and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers
- Conduct regular product demos with prospective customers
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- English fluency (writing, reading and speaking)
- Ability to speak business Spanish would be a bonus
- A curious listener
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS to companies >£5M in revenue
- Track record of over performance and exceeding quota
- Comfortable with SaaS products and keen to learn about new features and be able to conduct end-to-end product demos applying the context the prospect provided you during initial qualification
- Integrity: work in an open, authentic, ethical and fair manner
- Innovation: a natural curiosity, keen to explore ideas and ways of working
- Impact: focus on delivering a positive impact, quickly; being action orientated
- Ownership: self-starter and motivated to manage yourself as well as being resilient and resourceful
- Drive to become the ‘bridge’ between customers and technical teams (in terms of understanding what the market really wants and helping us decide where to position such requests in our future plans, balancing time and business value)
- Data driven, highly numerate with business case examples
- Industry sales training/accreditation
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills
Important note: opportunity to work remotely from different cities in Serbia.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 26 Underwood Street, 2nd Floor, London