Brisqq is the leading provider of local logistics for businesses.
Our unique technology connects businesses to a crowd-sourced delivery fleet, enabling delivery in precise timeslots (1,2,3 hours etc.) as well as highly cost-effective multi-drop within metropolitan cities.
Brisqq is proud to count close to 1,000 brands, including some of the largest names in retail and wholesale as our customers.
Brisqq is seeking a tenacious Business Development Manager to join our Commercial Team. The role will form an integral part of team as we continue our aggressive growth in the UK and worldwide.
In the role of Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for engaging with senior C-level decision makers at food and drink (retail and wholesale) and fashion/homewares businesses with operations in London.
You will be required as part of the role to bring new fast growth clients on board and closely working with them to expand volumes over time.
Being able to identify opportunities whilst creating and building long lasting relationships quickly through trust and credibility is key. It is crucial that you are meticulously organised, passionate, have an eye for detail but also bring a high level of energy and focus to the role.
The company provides a generous commission scheme as part of this role, based on achievable targets for signing new key target clients. As an individual who is always looking to deliver above and beyond, this structure will give you the opportunity to add significant earnings in addition to your base salary.
Top daily activities
- Proactively generate and secure new business with prospective clients in the London, UK market
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Ability to engage in conversations, develop relationships and strategically influence C-level & senior decision makers across a broad range of multi-functional and interrelated departments.
- Use a consultative approach to develop a deep understanding of prospective clients’ current pain points, business strategies and objectives
- Research, qualify and prioritise inbound and outbound new business opportunities
- Accurately forecast new client wins and associated revenue opportunities
- Co-lead on and actively support tender processes
- Be comfortable with and lead proposal writing for new client opportunities
- Support the wider Commercial Team
- Achieve weekly and monthly targets and KPIs
- Actively maintain an
- Proactively generate accurate record of sales data via our CRM database using software provided
What we are looking for
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience and demonstrable sales record selling to the retail, food / drink sectors (restaurants, wholesalers etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience and demonstrable sales record selling to C-Level and senior decision makers
- Experience selling to C-Level and senior decision makers within Logistics, Supply Chain and eCommerce departments.
- Be able to thrive in a dynamic fast paced, ever-changing environment and relish the challenge of hitting ambitious monthly performance targets & KPIs
- Has a developed understanding of - and passion to learn more about - the last-mile, logistics, supply chain, eCommerce and technology sectors
- Proficient IT skills especially MS Office
- Sales CRM pipeline management experience (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive)
- Fluent English a must
Important note: opportunity to work remotely from different cities in Serbia.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 26 Underwood Street, 2nd Floor, London