Pool4Tool raspisuje oglas za poziciju Sales Development Representative.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Sales Development Representative (M/F)
Within its Sales team, JAGGAER is looking for a Sales Development Representative.
In this role you will be calling to prospect into target accounts and to qualify inbound leads in order to build our opportunity pipeline. This position resides within the Sales and Marketing organization and serves as the bridge between those functions. You will work closely with the marketing team to continually test ways to generate and qualify additional leads using outbound calling campaigns. Likewise, you will work as an extension of the sales team to pass each qualified lead to the appropriate outside sales representative. Together we are building a positive and energetic team culture fueled by the best technology and the best practices for demand generation.
If you are highly motivated, have superior communication skills and a professional demeanor, you will excel in this role.
Your Main Tasks:
- Generate new qualified leads for outside sales representatives using outbound calling campaigns, email campaigns and various social media means
- Position our suite and/or appropriate solution(s) to prospective leads based on their current challenge(s), needs and goals
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on JAGGAER’s expanding suite of services and a solid understanding of the solution they provide to a prospect’s business needs.
- Communicate consistently with outside sales representatives and share feedback regularly on the quality of leads that are being passed, expectations for individual leads, and pipeline health
- Leverage tools like LinkedIn, Outreach, SFDC, and Pardot to establish and build relationships with your target audience
- Enter data for new leads into Salesforce, managing lead status, and following the leads management process
- Hit daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual lead generation targets including number of qualified leads passed to the sales team, number of outbound calls, number of emails, and other related metrics.
- Excellent command of English and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone presence required
- Maintain a high daily activity level of at least 40 outbound calls per day
- Experience with Salesforce, or a similar CRM solution, is highly preferred
- Extremely motivated and driven sales mentality
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, self-enabler
- Must be completely confident talking to gatekeepers and decision makers and building relationships with these individuals to get them into our sales pipeline
- Procurement product knowledge and/or related experiences a plus
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 02.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!