TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Sales Development position is a position within TeleSign’s Market Development department. SDR is a coordination point between Market Development and Sales, and responsible for opportunity generation and hand-off to Sales. SDR is the first contact between a potential customer and TeleSign and is responsible for shaping TeleSign’s sales development strategy in the assigned region.
- Create and execute go-to-market strategy for the assigned region in agreement with Sales Executive and aligned with Sales strategy.
- Work closely with Market Research team to Identify key companies within the assigned region and key people within target accounts.
- Generate emails for Outreach.io, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts on the assigned Bounty List.
- Organize TeleSign’s presence on tradeshows, conferences and other industry events.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions.
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest.
- Generate sales appointments and directly influence sales pipeline.
- Lead management and CRM activities using Salesforce.com.
- Develop and maintain territory plan from your assigned geography.
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with mid-market and enterprise account executives.
- Weekly reporting on territory updates, industry trends, regional insights, competition news, etc.
- Participation in Sales Development projects that have wider impact on Market Development, Sales and other teams in the company.
- Actively contribute, build and innovate TeleSign’s sales development program and processes.
- University degree (business, economics, political and social sciences, linguistics and similar).
- 1-2 years on similar business development or sales related positions.
- Fluent spoken and written English plus German or French is a must
- Lead generation, account management, or sales experience (SaaS sales a plus, but not required).
- Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) user.
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and proactive, innovative approach.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Desire to be in technology sales and have a growth mindset for a long-term career in sales.
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievements.
- Interest in learning about new communication technologies.
- Second foreign language is a plus.
- Experience of CRM (especially Salesforce.com) is a plus.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges.
Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PREMIUM MEDICAL INSURANCE PACKAGE
- CASUAL WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT - GAMING ROOM, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW TERRACE
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- TEAM BUILDING
- ACHIEVERS CLUB
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- ADDITIONAL PERKS - FREE PARKING, VENDING MACHINE, MASSAGE AT WORK, BEER FRIDAY, WEDNESDAYS TEAM BREAKFAST, MOVIE NIGHTS AND MUCH MORE..