We are looking for Sales Engineer - Sales Manager Polymers who has minimum 2 years industrial experience and successful track record in either polymers distribution company or hands-on polymers processing as well converting techniques and industry-related test methods (e.g. successfully worked in the polymers production manufactory) and who will be responsible for all sales activities regarding the assigned accounts or geographic area to achieve established sales targets, including introduction of our innovative and new products to our customers, as well as supporting existing products and their continuous improvements. The successor should be proactive and able to work independently, under limited supervision.
- Present and sell company products to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve customer complains.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Assist in follow-up for collection of payment.
- Minimum 2 years industrial experience and successful track record in either polymers distribution company or hands-on polymers processing as well converting techniques and industry-related test methods (e.g. successfully worked in the polymers production manufactory)
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Business, Engineering or Science disciplines
- Technical degree or experience in a technical field is preferred
- Service-oriented solution provider with strong customer focus and related social skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Motivated team player who can work in an international matrix organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both oral and written local language and English are required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- This position requires availability and willingness to travel within the country about 50% and work a flexible schedule to include evenings and overnight accommodation.
- The position requires technical support.
- Line manager: Head of Sales Polymers
- Performance Measures KPIs agreed in yearly MbO
Omya Venčac d.o.o.
- Srbija, Aranđelovac, Venčački put bb
- PIB: 100996090
- Matični broj: 07113005