Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary & contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services. Worldwide we are present in more than 60 countries, with 6.600 local branches.
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Sales Engineer, responsible for a full range of Electrification portfolio, distribution solutions to connect, protect, control and measure a wide range of electrical systems for all major industries, including the residential sector. Also, preparation of technical and commercial solution proposals and sales of ABB smart building and smart power systems, solutions and products to customers.
In this role you will be a part of the global Sales organization of Business area Electrification, working in a global, dynamic environment with continuous development possibilities.
- Working with the distributors and expanding the network of ABB customers
- Pursue new sales opportunities, follow-up on potential sales leads
- Research customer needs and requirements, follow-up calls/meetings
- Generate sales of product/services
- Develop monthly sales plans
- Analysis of customer expectations, tender requirements
- Preparation of technical and commercial parts of the offers. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and commercial terms and conditions
- To promote ABB portfolio offering to customers and provide suitable solutions in order to ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Clarification of the technical and commercial part of the offer and participation in negotiations
- Desirable work experience on similar position
- Preferred degree: Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- Orientation towards achieving goals and solving issues
- Readiness for travel and visits to customers according to market allocation
- Understanding of project electrical documentation, schematics and circuit diagrams is an advantage
- Good knowledge in both spoken and written English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications is mandatory
- Driver's license B
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
Feel free to contact our colleague Nemanja for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco u svetu
Sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, vođen od strane multinacionalnog tima sa iskustvom iz razgranatog svetskog tržišta, sa svojih 32.000 zaposlenih u 5.000 kancelarija u preko 60 zemalja sveta, Adecco pruža širok spektar fleksibilnih HR rešenja. Adecco pripada grupi 500 najvećih kompanija na svetu. Svakog dana, Adecco mreža spaja preko 650.000 saradnika sa više od 100.000 klijenata širom sveta, što nas čini četvrtim najvećim poslodavcem na globalnom nivou. Svesni svoje globalne uloge, ... Saznajte više
- BENEFIT PROGRAM ZA SVE ZAPOSLENE KOJI OBUHVATA BROJNE POPUSTE
- NAGRADE ZA SPECIJALNA DOSTIGNUĆA
- SLOBODNE DANE ZA ROĐENDAN, RADNE JUBILEJE I TOKOM LETNJIH MESECI
- TRENINGE I OBUKE U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- MOGUĆNOSTI ZA RAZVOJ KARIJERE LOKALNO I GLOBALNO
- ODLIČNE REZULTATE ANKETE ZADOVOLJSTVA ZAPOSLENIH PREMA ISTRAŽIVANJIMA NEZAVISNOG INSTITUTA GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- TIM BILDING AKTIVNOSTI