Vega Medical is a healthcare improvement company operating from its headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria and regional subsidiaries. We help hospitals, clinics and physicians deliver better patient care and at the same time improve efficiency and optimize costs.
Over the last few years, Vega Medical has become a preferred partner for leading medical manufacturers and more than 160 healthcare institutions in the region. We operate in Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia and Albania with the goal to not only provide products and services but also be a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices.
Vega is uniquely positioned to provide the resources required to help our partners thrive in an ever-changing healthcare system.
Our team is constantly growing and we’re looking for yet another passionate and energetic professional to join us on the role of Sales Manager. The jobholder will be working in a tight-knit team but will be responsible for a specific product category of medical devices - Neurosurgery.
Main tasks and duties:
- Plan and implement category-specific strategies for meeting ambitious business growth goals
- Monitor and actively analyze market trends
- Prospect, develop and nurture relationships with hospital executives, key opinion leaders, medical professionals
- Consult the company’s partners and customers on novelties in the respective field
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with manufacturers and suppliers
- Participate in product trainings to acquire extensive knowledge and deep understanding of the manufacturer’s portfolio
- Collaborate closely with other organizational units such as shipping & logistics, technical maintenance, finance team, project managers when necessary
- University degree
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Experience in B2B Sales with a history of high activity and - new client generation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (must be comfortable communicating with hospital management and medical staff)
- Goal-driven approach with great follow-up skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Comfortable with traveling (the role requires frequent trips in Serbia and sometimes abroad). Driving
- Competitive remuneration package (high base salary, bonuses, a variety of perks and social benefits)
- Working in a company with high ethical and professional standards
- A supportive team of creative, ambitious and truly inspiring people
- Result-oriented management and work processes that will give you the freedom to do what you do best
- Constant improvement policy, aimed at frequent personal and professional trainings
- Great office location and facilities
If what we have described seems like the perfect fit for you, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We will be contacting only shortlisted candidates.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.