Databox, a fast-growing, profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps other companies monitor, report and improve their performance, is seeking to hire a Sales Manager. This person will manage a team of technical sales consultants who prospect for sales opportunities amongst our free users, consult prospects on how they can improve their reporting process, provide setup assistance to trial users and close new software subscriptions, upgrades and customer onboarding services.
The Sales Manager, reporting to our Head of Sales, will be responsible for:
- recruiting, hiring, training, managing and mentoring their team
- ensuring the quality of the work of their team and achievement of goals
- creation, rollout and execution of new programs in collaboration with other managers and departments
Databox is a fast-growing company (80 person team growing 50+% YOY) and we see no signs of slowing down. So, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced manager to accelerate their career growth-- or for an accomplished individual with both SaaS and sales experience looking to make the jump into management.
Our product competes in the massive and fast-growing, $16 Billion dashboards and business intelligence space. Because of our focus on making our product simple to set up (as verified by G2 & Capterra), building a strong marketing funnel and a responsive and technically-savvy support team, our sales has adopted a “show don't tell” approach to sales where they help free & free trial users evaluate the product by getting it setup and using it before they buy. This allows our sales team to focus on efficiently closing the best-fit customers.
Experience and requirements:
- You must be a strong consultative salesperson yourself, ideally with experience selling subscription software to small and medium-sized businesses.
- You must possess strong management and coaching skills, be able to provide clear and actionable feedback, and properly evaluate and improve your team members’ skill and knowledge so they succeed in the role and grow their career at Databox.
- You must possess strong communication skills, be able to clearly communicate short-term plans, guide the team through process changes, gather team’s feedback and ideas to incorporate into future plans and effectively manage change.
- Experience working with CRM/Sales and Support software (i.e. HelpScout, Intercom, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required.
- Experience in data analytics with platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, HubSpot, Shopify, and Google Sheets is a plus.
- You must be comfortable working and managing a remote team, can accept and apply coaching and be accountable for agreed-upon outcomes, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
This role offers extensive and ongoing training and career growth opportunities with competitive compensation.
We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. So, this position is an opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule and location. Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Ptuj and Ljubljana, Slovenia, Boston, MA, USA and Belgrade, Serbia. We do offer access to a co-working space in Ptuj, Slovenia, with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Boston, 6 Liberty Square