Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Overcome future nutritional challenges.
As a specialist in Plant & Animal Nutrition, and Food Industry, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. We also insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8 000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
European leader and 2nd worldwide player, Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed Phosphates for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries worldwide, has a workforce of 400 employees, and generates a turnover of around €250 million.
To support its development in the East and Central Europe, Phosphea is currently recruiting:
Sales Representative East Europe M/F
Based in Belgrade (SRB)
- The Sales Representative will have to further develop our business activity in the field of agricultural (animal feed) market in East Europe.
- To develop and expand the business on the area for our Phosphates products
- To monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
- To develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio & a distribution network by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners (feed mills producers, pet food producers, integrators, agricultural cooperatives, etc.)
- To draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
- To manage the P&L for your area
- To ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments.
You have 2-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in foreign trading of commodities, enjoy dynamic environment and you are passionate about your work. You have a good command of English. Working knowledge of some other Eastern Europe languages would be an advantage. Excellent negotiator, result oriented with strong communication skills you also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy traveling and love to take up big challenges. Your reactiveness, rigor and excellent listening capabilities will give you what it takes to meet your customers' needs.
What we offer:
Except for the attractive remuneration package including private health insurance for the whole family, our most valuable asset to offer is our good spirit and great team to work with.
Don’t hesitate, dare Roullier Group!
Deadline for applications: 27.06.2019.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Kneza Milosa 93
- PIB: 109902302
- Matični broj: 21264148