Greece | Bulgaria | Romania | Serbia | Ukraine | Turkey
We are expanding our Sales team and we are seeking for
of Raw Materials to the FOOD industry
in Belgrade, Serbia
(job code: SB/A1218)
ELTON Group holds a market-leading position in Europe, ranked by ICIS among the top 50 leading European Chemical Distribution Companies.
Founded in 1981, ELTON markets and distributes specialty chemicals, raw materials and ingredients of the highest quality standards, to the key manufacturing Industries of finished goods in Southeast Europe, Ukraine and Turkey.
As the Partner of Choice in ingredients and solutions for the Food & Beverage, Winery, Feed & Animal Nutrition Industry, we source key-ingredients and innovative solutions that evolve our customers’ business, from our extended world-class suppliers’ base dynamic portfolio. We deliver total solutions, from product applications, development and formulation support, to commercialization through our established know-how and expertise.
See more about ELTON Group at www.elton-group.com
- Create new revenue opportunities and develop ongoing sales pipeline through customer relationships with the manufacturers in the FOOD industry.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual budget targets, and increase profitability & performance through new business development.
- Collect market / industry feedback and present new partnerships’ opportunities.
- Generate new ideas and sources of revenue through Suppliers and Products for growth of the Business Unit.
- University academic background in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering or Food Technology (MSc, BSc).
- Proven working experience in sales of chemicals & raw materials, and existing network within the FOOD manufacturers.
- Strong technical knowledge of food ingredients & food applications, and local market product trends & needs.
- Good command of English, and PC literacy (MS Office).
- Driving license & open to travel over the region.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about achieving goals/targets.
- High achiever, able to identify customer needs and translate them into business opportunities.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to think creatively when challenged.
- Team oriented with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Multinational, dynamic & future-oriented company characterized by strong team spirit.
- Open & positive corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to take responsibilities and to be rewarded for your achievements.
- Ongoing training and excellent learning & development opportunities.
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (car, laptop, mobile, ERP etc.).
- Competitive remuneration package related with experience & potential, and performance related bonus.
In ELTON Group we know that important is
what YOU want to do,
therefore, we give you the tools to reach for your targets and achieve your goals
with your CV in English
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2019.