To support our growing international business, we are looking for new: Sales Manager
Fiscal Solutions is a growing software company focused on retail technology solutions and services. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various markets throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements and the latest retail technology standards. As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. At the moment, we are proud partners with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, and those are all worldwide retailers such as Ikea, Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, etc. Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy and motivating place for all our employees.
Fiscal Solutions is a part of Service Plus Group, founded in 2002 in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade, Niš, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
To meet us and our company values better, feel free to listen to the podcast of one of the owners of the company: Riba smrdi od glave • A podcast on Anchor
Fiscal Solutions team is looking for a Sales Manager who will be the engine that keeps our team moving by making revenue through their own skill, creativity, expertise and experience.
As sales process implies direct communication, as well as positive impression, we see Personal Branding as unavoidable part of modern Sales Manager, therefore you are present and active on social networks, and use it daily in order to gain new opportunities, digital marketing is something you are keen about and you know how to write a good story which will attract our key customer.
Our Sales Manager is willing to gain in-depth knowledge of Retail and has experience with the sales process, excels at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals.
Beside that, you are a highly motivated team player and have great presentation skills.
Sales Manager of Fiscal Solutions Sales team is the face of our company, so you understand and follow the company strategy in order to achieve the given target.
The whole team loves you since you do make sure they always have work to do, as make sure our clients are satisfied, by understanding their needs, and being one step ahead of them, on top of that you love challenges, and you are problem solver.
We’re seeking for a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others!
Main Sales manager activities are:
- Generate sales of product/services
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales
- Interact with sales representatives, team leaders/managers, and executives
- Develop and implement strategies to bring in new business
- Follow-up on potential sales leads
- Interact and coordinate with other staff members in other Fiscal Solutions departments
- Completing administrative work
- Fluent in English language
- At least one year of experience of working in Sales
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Presentation skills
Not required, but highly valued skills:
- German language knowledge
- Understanding of Retail processes and IT in Retail
- Social selling experience
What we offer:
- Occasional business trips and visiting our clients abroad
- Attending international retail industry events
- Diverse projects with the leading world experts in retail technologies
- Working with the latest technologies and highly innovative and commercially successful products
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Rewarding of good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and wellbeing (private health Insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trips (4 days), team-building events, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.)
In case you do recognize yourself, send us your resume in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for applying!
Fiscal solutions d.o.o.
Fiscal Solutions is a leading software provider of fiscal solutions related to the retail industry. We are fiscal law experts towards cash registers or fiscalization model, in general, we are specialists in understanding all rules and regulations that are dictating the retailer how to work with the Point of Sale according to country’s fiscal law requirements. Today, we are trusted by the worldwide retailers – Ikea, Deichman, C&A, Bvlgary, Hofer, Metro, Sephora, Jysk and many others.Više o poslodavcu