LastObject is dedicated to creating sustainable and reusable alternatives to single-use items. We create products that are environmentally friendly, cleverly designed, and high quality.
At LastObject we are committed to creating a diverse environment, with a global team of rock stars from all backgrounds. We value collaboration, freedom, and responsibility in our day-to-day activities and you can expect to work in a team environment, where the management is respectful of your professional and personal needs and expectations.
Our first product is called LastSwab, and it is the world’s first reusable cotton swab alternative. It was launched in April 2019, and it was funded in less than 30 minutes on Kickstarter, raising a total of $1,200,000. Ever since the successful launch of LastSwab, we have been dedicated to developing new sustainable alternatives and helped eliminate more than a billion single-use products since we launched in 2019.
Our mission is to eliminate 50 billion single-use items by 2023.
Remote - Full Time - Freelance
- Due to the high interest in our products worldwide, we are looking for a Sales Manager to help us with account management.
- The ideal candidate loves to sell and loves to see our B2B customers successfully launch our products and have a passion for anything sustainable.
- Reach out to and communicate with the inbound leads to validate them and convert them into accounts
- Be the primary point of contact for our wholesale customers and build a trusting relationship
- Ensure all customers have the required help in a timely manner
- Help customers place orders, monitor shipments and resolve any problems that might arise in the process of package delivery
- Reach out to potential customers and convert them into customers
- Create reports, presentations and sales materials
- Proven account management experience in jobs that required catering to the needs of a large number of B2B customers
- Proven experience in business development projects (lead generation, outreach, follow-ups)
- Experience in working with a remote team
- Previous experience working in HubSpot
What do we offer?
- Work for a mission that matters and help save the world!
- Be a part of an inspiring and positive company culture that values freedom, collaboration, and responsibility
- Know that you will be provided with all necessary materials and tools to help you succeed in your work
- Enjoy an environment where ideas are heard and given a chance
- Collaborate with a team of professionals all polished in their professions
- As an advantage during the Covid-19 restrictions, enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have FUN at team activities and expect some fun gifts
- Once it’s safe – Join a Workation organized once a year in a destination that will ensure relaxation and fun activities
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights by helping a cause that matters.
Apply now and let's meet!
- Danska, Copenhagen, Yderlandsvej 1, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark