Mama Shelter BELGRADE
Come join the lively, spirited family of MAMA Shelter! Founded in 2008 by Serge Trigano and his sons Benjamin and Jérémie, MAMA is a place for people of all ages, countries, cultures and ethnic backgrounds to come, gather and connect. Be a part of the magic that is MAMA!
We are currently looking for Sales Manager who possess drive, charisma and warmth to join our team. As a part of the MAMA family, we want you to bring your unique essence to MAMA and give our guests an individualized, personal experience beyond the hospitality norm.
The Sales Manager for Mama Shelter BELGRADE is responsible for driving the sales activities of the hotel in both the Rooms and Food and Beverage operation, while providing support towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with MAMA's vision and values and assisting in the execution of sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
The Sales Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales with additional reporting responsibilities to the General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Increases the sales of Mama Shelter's hotel and Food and Beverage operations while reaching targets and goals
- Establishes, maintains and expands the customer base
- Prospects new customers and creates customer loyalty
- Canvasses customers by phone and organizes site inspections on property
- Increases business opportunities through various routes, by targeting all markets (leisure, entertainment, corporate)
- Adheres to budgets and prepares monthly/revenue/expense forecasts. Assists in all front office financial operations,including group billing, verifying rates/discount, daily sales reconciliation, petty cash and room inventory controls
- Boosts awareness of Mama Shelter in BELGRADE and on the market, be present during the main local events
- In charge of welcoming celebrities, VIPs and key accounts representatives
- Assists in managing competitive intelligence and local benchmarking
- Compiles and analyzes sales figures
- Collects customer feedback and guest survey
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales and activity reports
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing to maintain maximum profit margin
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Previous experience in sales in a high volume hotel or restaurant
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience on relevant or same position
- High school diploma/College preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and good knowledge of English language. Additional language proficiency is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and wants of guests while balancing business needs of the Company
We need you to be passionate about your job, outgoing, to love working with people and appreciate your team the most. You are prepared to work in a creative and dynamic environment for flexible work hours including evenings and weekends because you want to be there for the guests.
Apply electronically with your resume.
Deadline for applications: 23.04.2019.