Sales Skills Trainer
- Develop sales training programs that are fully aligned with sales and marketing segments management goals, acquired sales methodologies and shaped around best business practices and critical sales skills. In parallel, contributes to design of a sustainable process of needs identification, developing, organizing, delivering and quality follow up of business related training for sales employees.
- Provide educational contribution to customer facing processes and working procedures according to sales methodologies, sales KPISs, product/service requirements and general business and CEx goals.
- Responsible for result-driven collaboration with stakeholders and the design of structured consumer and business segment developmental programs (Academy) for new and existing sales employees in full coordination with other enterprise KPIs and strategic directions. In doing so, ensures the critical sales skills are being developed and acquired approach nurtured.
- Coordination with the team members to create and implement sales skills training courses that require deployment of both technical and soft skills. Develop comprehensive and attractive training material serving as intro and follow up of live trainings, with end customer needs and preferences built in the content and in full alignment with the official sales approach and focuses.
- Supports different sales representatives on the field to boost sales performance and secure superior implementation of sales methodologies through coaching and consultation. In addition, crafts and executes various workshops per request to further refine sales competencies of the experienced sales representatives.
- In all of the activities fully utilize available sales practices, customer experience insights, assuring high satisfaction of internal and external customers.
For the good start you will need:
- University Degree in Psychology, Organizational Science, Economy or similar
- Minimum 3 year of experience in telecommunication or highly dynamic business environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience in training adults and moderating large meetings
- Excellent command of MS Office tools (Advanced PPT skills)
- Knowledge of multimedia and modern teaching tools and applications
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
Please Apply By 18.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.