The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
Sales Support Specialist
As a Sales Support Specialist in our Sales CAS - AIS - Sales Support team you will:
- Participate in the implementation of the sales plan according to the established business strategy
- Assist in coordinating internal resources for the purpose of preparing, obtaining and realizing a job
- Help colleagues from the sales team in planning and implementing a sales plan
- Monitor potential clients and customers
- Track trends in software production and technical solutions
- Actively participate in the organization of marketing and sales activities (fairs, seminars and conferences)
- You have 1 year of experience within sales department in IT industry
- You have recognition of software and hardware products and regional IT market
- You understand the sales principles
- Your previous experience in public procurement proposal preparation for the public sector, with knowledge of typical tender procedures, documentation, proposal structuring and submission will be considered as advantage
- Your knowledge of local’s laws and regulations, sales procedures and processes will be considered as advantage
- You hold University degree (Degree from Technical faculty will be considered as advantage)
- You have advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- You have strong organizational skills, interest in preparation of tender documents
- You have ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- You have good presentation and writing skills
- You have high motivation for working with clients
- You have openness to work in the team
What we offer:
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, bonus scheme, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.