TITLE: Sales Support
TEAM: Market Insights
LOCATION: Novi Sad or Belgrade
WORKING HOURS: 2 pm - 10 pm CEST (US working hours: 8 am - 4 pm EDT)
About Ivy Exec
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 2.5 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
Market Insights within Ivy Exec
The Market Insights business unit is one of the fastest growing verticals within Ivy Exec. Our team helps leading companies connect with Business Leaders, Industry Practitioners, and Subject Matter Experts who offer specialized insights and expertise to firms seeking primary research. Through our qualitative research services, curated community of accomplished professionals, and high touch relationship management, Ivy Exec empowers businesses and professionals alike to promote the advancement of technology, science and business.
Sales Support to the VP of Business Development, Market Insights & Chief Growth Officer
In this role, you will be responsible for providing relationship management and sales support for a large and successful book of business within the Market Insights Division at Ivy Exec.
By working closely with the VP of Business Development & CGO and leveraging our strong network within the industry, you will help sell and deliver our existing market research recruitment and research solutions to Market Research firms, Corporations, and Professional Services companies. You will work collaboratively with the VP of Business Development, to strategize the continued growth of his book of business. You will also work closely with the Project Management and Research teams to ensure that the clients projects are being delivered effectively and on time.
The position is ideal for the recent graduate that is interested in Market Insights, and thrives in a client relationship management and sales role. At heart, you are an entrepreneur and you see the opportunity to completely disrupt the B2B market research space.
- Support the Director of Business Development in client management and growth:
- Drafting proposals
- Responding to Bids
- Find opportunities for client growth
- Find new client opportunities
- Assist with Client communication
- Sit in on launch calls to better understand Project Management process
- Attend Client meetings
- Fluent in English (Professional Business level - written and spoken)
- Strong interest in market research, with a primary focus on sales, business development
- Relevant experience that can apply to this role
- Ability to leverage previous experience and network to be successful
- Execution driven mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexibility and discipline are required to be effective in our fast-growing work environment
- Confident, polished and well organized when communicating with clients
- Very strong attention to detail
- Team oriented, pleasant to work with
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluency in Spanish or Asian language is a plus
Ivy Exec started in 2007 as an online community for highly-successful professionals seeking to grow their careers. Over the years, we've expanded into the market research space and now help hundreds of clients around the world reach difficult-to-source subject matter experts, decision makers, and thought ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA