BizzLead, a lead generation and appointment setting company, is looking to bolster our team by adding a Sales/Copywrite Executive to our ranks. You can visit our website to learn more about us and our services: www.bizzlead.io
Our new colleague’s role will have two primary components:
- The end-all-be-all of this role is to help us attract new clients for our company. You will be required to take charge of our sales campaigns and pipeline, from the planning stages to implementation, and see them through to the end. The goal: new clients for BizzLead!
- Our sales campaigns will include LinkedIn outreach (other social media platforms are a possibility as well), email outreach, and could potentially also include phone outreach. You will also be required to participate in sales meetings.
Copywrite team management:
- The other part of this role is to help manage our team of copywriters. You will assist our copywriters, edit and proofread their work, etc. You will also help cover for any copywriter who is on vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Outstanding English skills (near-native level)
This is an absolute must for this position. This role will require constant written and spoken communication in English, and it is imperative for our new team member to possess the appropriate skills. Essentially, your English will need to be (almost) indistinguishable from a native speaker’s.
- Sales/Marketing/Copywrite/Project management experience
We need our new colleague to step up immediately and take charge. This means you will need to possess the relevant work experience: at least 2 years in Sales, Marketing, Copywriting, or Project management (or, ideally, some combination of those)
- University degree (English, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
An advantage but not a must. Your skills are what truly matters.
- Technical capabilities for remote work
You will need to have a reliable internet connection and a decent computer. We do not use any particularly hardware-intensive programs, so you do not need a powerful rig. Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Slack, Zoom, screen sharing – this is what you will be using.
Also, it is important for you to have a working environment which is quiet and suitable for video calls. You will be speaking with our potential clients, so leaving a good first impression is a must.
- Computer Skills
You will need to know your way around a computer. This means working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, social media platforms (particularly LinkedIn), Slack, etc. No worries, we will not ask you to reprogram a supercomputer – regular computer literacy is enough.
You will need to write personalized copy and responses, so it is important to have a good way with words.
Our new team member will need to be organized and efficient, with a keen eye for detail.
- Quick Thinking
We’re looking for quick-witted people who can respond on the spot. You need to know what to say and when to say it – we want an exec who’ll speak up and get the job done now.
Work hours: Afternoon shift (we are a US-facing organization, exact hours are subject to agreement)
This is a full-time position and we are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. The position is fully remote, so your location does not matter.
- Growth opportunities (this role will have a clear impact on our future growth – if you do a good job, your role will grow as well)
- All taxes and contributions will be paid in accordance with Serbian law
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home
- A team that will support and assist you at all times
If you think this role would suit you, we would love to hear from you. Your application must include your CV, a cover letter, and a link to a video you’ll record to better explain why you are the best candidate. They all must be in English.
Please, only apply if the working hours suit you. Application which do not contain all 3 of the abovementioned elements will not be taken into consideration.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Srbija, Smederevo, Smederevska bb
- PIB: 112691679
- Matični broj: 66287815