We are looking for:
Medical PHD Background
Scientific Medical Writer - eHealth
Full time - Remote
As a dynamic digital healthcare company we provide strategic solutions and scientific support for the pharmaceutical, medical devices, diagnostics and biopharmaceutical industries.
As a Medical Writer, you will work across multi accounts to deliver high quality scientific, educational and commercial materials across different therapeutic areas.
As part of the role, you will liaise with clients to ensure that their project meets their communication, medical and marketing objectives. With strong background in scientific research and editorial skills, as well as extensive knowledge of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry, you will work on a variety of projects from client brief through to delivery, on time and within budget. Furthermore, you will review materials, and provide constructive feedback to the design and IT team.
To be considered for this excellent position, you should have previous medical and/or scientific writing experience.
The responsibilities will include:
- Work on a range of medical education and communication programmes.
- Deliver high-quality scientific content that meets client needs.
- Attend client meetings and brainstorms focusing on scientific content.
- Provide scientific insight for new business ideas.
- Strong editorial skills.
- Strong scientific background in medical and/or scientific research: advanced degree level in a scientific discipline (preferably PhD).
- Excellent knowledge of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality scientific, educational and commercial materials across different therapeutic areas.
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- First-class attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills.
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams is an asset.
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A creative and inventive approach.
What we offer:
- We offer an unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities for everybody!
Remember we are a startup with a startup mentality.
Working from home, mars or the moon is a possibility as long as you get the job done and our clients are happy.
We have a young international team of colleagues that all share the same belief - eHealth is going to change the future!
To apply please send your CV and motivation letter in English electronically.
See you soon!
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2019.