Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sectors. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus on creating value for clients by spotting opportunities for clever and strategic use of IT, finding the right solution for each client and fitting it perfectly to the client’s needs.
We wish to hire an ambitious, experienced individual with a natural talent for solving problems and working as part of a team of programmers. If you wish to be employed in a lively workplace with world class standards and work ethic you should consider this opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities
- Protect Advania‘s critical IT assets (IT systems, applications and data) by identifying security issues, evaluating security risks and recommending strong protection solutions.
- Actively support service owners with the development of protection concepts for Advania business/critical IT assets
- Serve as the bridge between technical specialists and management. Exposing business security risks and presenting them to management with recommend appropriate measures to reduce risks to acceptable levels.
- Support effective and efficient implementation of the Vulnerability process for IT assets and other security related processes towards customers. Provide security based training and marketing material for staff.
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Several years (>3 years) experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security, namely Security Architecture, Network Security, Infrastructure topics
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Appropriate training (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC), certifications are a plus
- Previous experience as consultant in IT projects with English communication in the team and with customers
- Knowledge in security assessments of IT systems and threat & risk based evaluation of protection controls
- Proven knowledge in protection of Backend Services (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, Data Center, Storage)
- Working experience in protection of Network Services (e.g. Firewalls, Proxy, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, Network Security, Remote Access)
- Shown experience in protection of End User Services (e.g. Printing, Collaboration, Clients, Office, Video Conferencing)
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as JIRA
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sector. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus…Više o poslodavcu