CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead-to-money process with the complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
We are looking for a Security Tester to conduct security and penetration testing of web applications according to internal product security standards and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) controls and methodologies. The Security Tester will be collaborating and reporting to Product Security Architects to ensure potential security defects are identified, tested, and remediated prior to release of the product Operations and Support.
- The ability to think like an attacker, up-to-date with the current web application threat landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A team player and knows when to ask for help when stuck
- Mastery of web technology and protocols and inherent weaknesses. Before you can break a system, you must understand the system
- Experience in using dynamic web application vulnerability scanners, both open source and commercial
- Demonstrated experience in using intercepting proxies to conduct manual security analysis of web applications
NICE TO HAVE:
- Familiarity in modern software development methodologies and tooling (Agile, CI/CD, Jenkins, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence or similar software bug tracking tools.
- Background in Threat Modeling, Security in SDLC and Bug Bounty Programs.
- Relevant industry certifications such as OSCP, SANS GPEN and GWEB.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance, including the family members
- The budget for personal development
- Collegial, open-minded team
- Sport recreation activities: football and basketball
- Attention to a good work-life balance
- New office in Airport City with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2019.