We are looking for a
Senior .NET Developer/CMS Developer
to join our major digital growth journey!
Consolia is part of an international company that operate in several European countries such as Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark. For the past ten years Consolia has established a strong presence in Serbia with a team of experienced and skilled developers.
With a decade long experience in a software development industry, we are a reliable, well-established and trustworthy partner to many companies. We have developed a strong team-based approach and together we create innovative software products for multiple markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of and shape a new team in an international environment. As a CMS and .NET developer you will be expected to handle a wide range of technical responsibilities from developing new websites, integrate and adding new features, plugins and modify existing ones. You will work with a diverse team of Product Owner, CTO, QA and other developers to iterate, build, test, fix and release products.
You will be working with Europe’s leading veterinarian care provider with 1500+ clinics across eleven countries in Europe with the mission to create happy owners of healthy animals.We have a wide range of technologies and products all with the purpose to create great digital services for our customers. Your responsibility will be the websites targeting pet owners, veterinarians and clinic owners. Currently we have developers in three locations working on development of our line of software for Animal Health Care. The teams are autonomous and have great responsibility and freedom to find the best solutions possible.
- Join a new Kentico development team that has full responsibility for about 15 websites. We work agile and you will be part of the full journey of the development and maintenance of the sites. Find the best way to solve a problem, improve on existing functionality, develop and help the team to assure quality.
- Code new Kentico components, plugins, integrations, online retailing features, themes and page templates from scratch as well as modify and maintaining existing themes and plugins.
- Work as a team to design functional, secure, fast and responsive sites.
- Manage back-end services and interchange of data between server and user, including server-side logic and database integration.
- Ensure high performance and responsiveness for the end users.
- Work on group-level which means that you will work with different websites in several European countries with one common Product Owner.
- Deliver production quality code in an Agile team environment.
You have at least a 3+ years of professional full stack development of all aspects of Kentico Development.
We believe you are experienced in building high scale websites by combining programming skills and aesthetics including
- Expert in .Net based CMS technologies (Kentico, EPIServer, DotNetNuke, Umbraco or similar) .NET, MVC, ASP.NET, Object oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of Visual Studio, nugets and development tools
- Experience with software versioning and revision control systems – Git feature branches.
- Experience with APIs and their integrations into CMS.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with performance Tuning
- Experience with scalability
- Experience building secure sites
- Experience with QA in test and stage environments
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in English
- Self-Starter, with strong time management and prioritization skills
If you have worked with the following, it would give you an extra edge:
- Git and Devops in Azure
- Page speed optimization
- Other CMS systems like Wordpress
- Using design system (Invision, Zeplin)
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- The office in located in a new modern building with an A-class location
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional people
- Engaging work atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Master and development of opportunities
- Regular team building activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership etc.
We look forward to seeing your application for this position. Send your CV in English electronically.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs
Consolia je deo velike grupacije iz Švedske koja posluje u Srbiji već 10 godina. U Beogradu se bavimo razvojem našeg softvera iz oblasti hemijske industrije. Takođe za naše klijente, od 2014. razvijamo softver iz oblasti zdravstvene industrije i maloprodaje. Koristimo nove tehnologije, radimo u agilnom okruženju i važan nam je kvalitet, timski rad i posvećenost. Ono što krasi našu kompaniju su zadovoljni zaposleni, neki su sa nama već 10 godina.Više o poslodavcu