Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
Btobet’s Gaming and Sportsbook platform development team is growing and we are looking for an experienced and self-starting full-time Backend Software Developer.
As part of BtoBet’s Development team, your main objectives shall be to design, implement, test and maintain software that you are proud of, and that has been recently awarded with Industry rewards such Most innovative Sportsbook by SBC Awards.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team of developers and build modules using the latest set of technologies to constantly improve and add new functionality to our casino and sports betting product.
- At least 6 years solid hands-on experience in developing enterprise web-based solutions
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML, SOAP and REST implementation.
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server. Knowledge of NOSQL databases is a plus (e.g. MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Experience in analysis, design and implementation of various enterprise architectures
- Experience with providing expertise, mentoring, creativeness, leadership, and wisdom to the application development team.
- Experience in troubleshooting and analysis of production issues.
- Experience with test-driven, agile development and a continuous integration build environment
- Experience in establishing software development guidelines and in performing code and design reviews
Nice to have:
- Work with source code management systems (Git)
- A solid understanding of software construction and principles
- Find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Willingness to learn and comfortable understanding others’ code
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Development, implementation and support applications in a timely and high-quality manner
- Active participation in the entire software development lifecycle
- Analyze system requirements
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Mentoring and guiding team members (code reviews, sharing knowledge etc.)
- Document development and operational procedures
- Tech research for using new technologies
- Day-to day communication with TL, attending meetings and extensive collaboration with the QA, support team and PO.
What we offer:
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
- Medical insurance (health)
- 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate event
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements, we’d like to meet you.
- Makedonija, Inostranstvo, 11 Oktomvri 33a, Skopje