Gecko Solutions is a software company with a mission to provide successful software development solutions while keeping up with world’s IT trends. Our development team consists of young but experienced and creative people and it has been growing since the day one.
If you would like to become part of our team and build various applications using cutting edge technologies and improve your skills in a rewarding and positive work environment feel free to send us your job application. You will be given the opportunity to gain new skills while building large-scale web and mobile solutions.
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of highly concurrent and scalable web solution in financial domain
- Acts as principle contributor to technical feasibility studies, business cases and proposals
- Defines and maintains development standards and best practices
- Provide technical mentoring for software engineers
- Participation in all phases of software development process
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using C# and .NET technologies
- Proficiency with ASP.NET Core 2.1 and experience with message queue systems such as RabbitMQ or other event driven, pub-sub systems
- Experience in designing and implementing micro service based architectures
- Familiarity with Agile, SOLID principles and TDD
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills in English
What else is a plus
- Experience with different cloud providers/technologies Azure/AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Experience with contemporary frontend architectures such as React and Flux
- Experience with financial software
- A passion for perfection in your code
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Working in small and skilled teams
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands
- Social events and sports (Dev and UX meetups, gym, volleyball, table tennis and more)
Send us your application electronically.
Deadline for applications: 01.02.2020.