Senior .NET Solution Developer
Guidance doo, Belgrade, Serbia, has the exclusive partnership with E2E, Ghent and Lier, Belgium for founding in Belgrade a brand new team for developing and extending its .NET solutions. You can be part of it.
Guidance d.o.o. (www.guidance.rs) is a high-qualified development center for Windows based development. Guidance d.o.o. is best known as Microsoft Certified Silver Partner and is daughter of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Belgium.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / near shore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Belgrade (Serbia), Skopje (Macedonia), and Bucharest (Romania) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands) and in the USA.
Ever Near believes in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, Synchronously and in Real-Time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background.
Ever Near has a decade of presence in the Balkan and in specific in Belgrade by its daughter Guidance d.o.o.
E2E (www.E2E.be) is a leading builder of service portals and related services for organizations in Belgium and in Western-Europe. To reinforce this Microsoft & Cloud development team E2E is interested in you to join our team.
- You will design, develop, extend and maintain our leading windows and internet based solutions in Microsoft .NET and SQL Server in a most leading team. You will work in a fully object oriented environment. The solutions will be running on Windows and in the cloud, and as such you will also get involved with Microsoft Azure gradually.
- You will have a sound .NET Architect as team leader in Belgrade to drive your skills & knowledge.
- You will partner up with the .NET architects & development team in Belgium. This means you have also daily contact with the team and benefit from additional senior .NET architects with business knowledge.
Your Profile as Senior .NET Solution Developer
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
- As a senior .NET solution developer with 5 or more years working experience in .NET using C# and object oriented programming, you have a practical experience and a working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, rest services. SQL Server is used as RDBMS.
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
- You are communicative and interactive, driven to master English at work for ICT and business.
- You are strong in object oriented design and development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts.
- You stand for your promises and integrity.
- You will enjoy a leading salary with a long-term and clear career path.
- We offer you a dynamic company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform.
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- Occasion to travel to Belgium and later other regions in Europe.
Go for it!
- If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English.
- Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
Deadline for applications: 10.12.2019.